A. What do I do if I receive a damaged or defective item(s).
- MyCare strives to always deliver items in good condition to the customer.
- If you feel you have received a damaged item)s) please let us know within 48 hours
- Any complaints received after 48 hours cannot be entertained, according to MyCare’s Return Policy.
- You may request for an Exchange or Refund for your damaged items. Please refer below to the Return Process.
B. What items can be returned?
- Only items purchased online through Mycare.com.my may be returned, compliant to MyCare’s Return Policy.
- All returned items must be returned in new and unused conditions.
- Due to health and safety regulations, we are unable to accept any returns, issue refunds or issue exchanges for used or opened products.
- All returned item(s) must be returned to MyCare within 14 working days of receiving the item(s)
- No returns will be accepted or entertained after 14 working days.
- Customers are required to return the item(s) via standard courier.
C. MyCare's Return Policy
- Item(s) purchased through MyCare can only be returned for the reasons listed below
- If item(s) are returned for any other reason not listed below, the buyer shall bear all shipping or courier charges related to the return process.
D. Return Process
Step 1 : Inform MyCare
- Snap photos of the item(s) which clearly shows the reason for return (damage, defect, missing parts etc)
- Send the photos via email to email@example.com with the following information
Title : Returns/ Refunds
Product Name :
Reason for Return :
Refund / Exchange : (please indicate if you would like a Refund or an Exchange for this Returned item(s)
If requesting a Refund please provide your Bank Account Details (Bank name, Beneficiary Name, Account number to ensure refunds can be processed quickly)
Order # : (Or attachment of your receipt / invoice)
*DO NOT SEND US THE PHYSICAL ITEM(S) YET
- Once we receive your email, MyCare will send you an acknowledgement email.
Step 2 : Evaluation Process
- All Return requests will undergo an internal evaluation process
- The evaluation process may take 2-7 working days
- If necessary, we will request that you send us the item(s) back to MyCare via standard courier.Step 3 : Evaluation Outcome
Step 3 : Evaluation Outcome
- We will inform you via email of the evaluation outcome
- If the return is due to MyCare’s fault, we will reimburse you the courier / shipping fee
- If the return is due to the Customer’s fault, the customer will bear all charges related to courier / shipping of the items to MyCare
- You will be refunded via online bank-in
- We will deliver the item(s) to you with a new tracking number
- You may request for your return item(s) to be sent to you, but you will bear all charges related to courier / shipping of the item(s) to you.
- All evaluation outcomes are final. We will not entertain any further disputes.